MALAGA GAZETTE

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Michaela McAreavey murder suspect: Forget me, I've shamed my family - mirror.co.uk


Wednesday, January 19, 2011 | ,

Michaela McAreavey murder suspect: Forget me, I've shamed my family - mirror.co.uk: "Murder suspect Avinash Treebhoowoon told his dad: 'Forget about me - I've ruined my life for ever'.

The Hindu hotel worker, 29, wept in prison as he told his father to disown him over his alleged involvement in Michaela McAreavey's murder.

A police source said: 'Treebhoowoon could barely hold it together. He met his father and other relatives in a conference room inside the police headquarters.

'He broke down completely and told his father to disown him. The prospect of spending many years in prison is obviously weighing heavily on his mind as well as the shame he has brought on his family.'

Officials said Treebhoowoon made his weeping demand to his dad during a weekend meeting in his detention block in Mauritian capital Port Louis."

:Text may be subject to copyright.This blog does not claim copyright to any such text. Copyright remains with the original copyright holder.


You Might Also Like :


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...